I believe in educating you in the process of your healing .
In this way you are empowered with understanding of how your body works; why symptoms are telling you something is wrong and what steps you need to take to get back in balance.
No one should accept pain as a fact of life. Pain is the messenger that something is wrong!
There is a lot of valuable information on the net and the mis-application of this knowledge can get you into trouble !
If you are interested in improving your health and need guidance and structured care please call and arrange for a free consultation.
(Limited to thirty minutes) If ; after that time we decide to work together you will be accepted into our wellness program.
Michael John Badanek BS, DC, CNS, DACBN, DCBCN is licensed to practice Chiropractic Medicine Only in the State of Florida. The License encompasses Acupuncture, Clinical Nutrition, Homeopathy, and Alternative Wholistic Health Care.
Degrees and Certifications:
- Board Certified in Clinical Nutrition: By the Chiropractic Board of Clinical Nutrition 2009
- Certified in Applied Kinesiology: Quintessential Applications (Dr. Walter Schmidt) 2010
- Bachelor of Science - National College of Chiropractic - 1979
- Diplomat Board of Chiropractic Examiners - 1980
- Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine - National College of Chiropractic - 1980
- Board Certified in Clinical Nutrition - American Clinical Board of Nutrition - 2003
- Certified Nutritional Specialist - American College of Nutrition 2002
- Certified Theoretical and Practical Laboratory Diagnosis - National College of Chiropractic 1980
- Certified in Meridian Therapy Acupuncture - National College of Chiropractic 1980
- Certified in Physiotherapy - National College of Chiropractic 1980
- Certified in X-Ray and Spinography - National College of Chiropractic 1980
The following specialty recognitions and degrees are not affiliated with the Florida Board of Chiropractic Medicine.
- Certified in Human Pharmacology - National University of Health Sciences 2002
- Certified in Injectable Nutrients and Parenteral Nutrition - National University of Health Sciences - 2001
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine (NMD) - St Lukes School of Medicine/Southern Graduate Institute of Natural Medicine - 2002
- Doctor of Medicine (Medicina Altemativa) - Southern Graduate Institute/The Open University for Complimentary Medicine - 2002
- Board Certified Naturopathic Medical Physician - Naturopathic Physicians Practitioner Licensing and Examination Board and the Commission on Naturopathic Medical Education - 2003
- Diplomat in Practice of Naturopathic Medicine - The Commission on Naturopathic Medical Education/ The National Commission on Certification of Naturopathic Physicians - 2003
- Doctor of Medicine - University of Health Science/University of Arts, Science & Technology 2004
- Diplomat in International Medicine/lntegrative Medicine - University of Science Arts & Technology - 2004
- Certified in Biofeedback (Therapist): Neurotheraphy and Biofeedback Certification Board 2005