Welcome to a New Way of Thinking About Your Health.
In active and clinical practice of Functional/Integrative Medicine
for 40 years in the Marion County/ Central Florida.
Dr. Michael John Badanek
How is Dr. Badanek different from other Doctors?
- He listens for your unique "clues"
- His nutritional experience can help expose hidden deficiencies and address the root cause(s) of your health challenge
- His program is naturally "anti-aging" and "wellness" based with time proven Natural Medicine and Healing techniques
- Chiropractic Medicine and Principals
- Promoter of Chiropractic Medicine
- Promoter of Alternative Natural Medicine
- Functional Medicine and Complete Manual Medicine
- Board Certifications in Clinical Nutrition, Homeopathic and Naturopathic Medicine
- Now certified in Applied Kinesology and Quintessential Application of Applied Kinesology
- State of the art in Functional/Integrative Medicine, Chiropractic, Clinical Nutrition, Homeopathy, Acupuncture and Clinical Laboratory Services (Traditional and Functional)
- Monastic Medicine/Ecclesiastical Medicine
Promoter of Alternative Complementary Medicine, Functional/Integrative Medicine, Board Certifications in Clinical Nutrition, Homeopathic, Naturopathic Medicine and Ecclesiastical Medicine/Monastic Medicine.
Certified Traditional Tribal Practitioner (CTTP) 2015
Now certified in Applied Kinesology and Quintessential Application of Applied Kinesology
What is Functional Medicine?
Functional Medicine is an integrative, science-based approach to healthcare. The focus is on patient-centered care. Instead of looking at and treating health problems (symptoms) as isolated diseases. It treats individuals who may have bodily symptoms, imbalances, and dysfunctions and addresses the root causes of these health challenges. Using scientific principles, advanced diagnostic testing, and treatments other than drugs or surgery, Functional/Integrative Medicine restores balance in the body's primary physiological processes with assistance of Natural treatment protocols.
Education is the key!
Many normal looking people are nutritionally deficient, overwhelmed with toxins and full of inflammation. Everyday they contribute to their health problems by increasing the acid level of their bodies and not getting enough water and are severely nutrient deficient which leads to health issues and challenges. All sickness, diseases and premature aging and death is primarily due to imbalances of the basic products to support good health and a longer more productive life. Dr. Badanek strives to educate his patients about the vital things that they can do to improve their health on a daily basis.
If you knew more about your body would treat yourself better?
Integrative/Functional Medicine Practice
- Crohn's Disease and Irritable Bowel Syndome (IBS)
- Ovarian Conditions (PCOS)
- Thyroid Conditions
- Chronic Fatigue (Syndrome)
- Heart Disease
- Cancer Support and Evaluation
- Medical Cannabis (CBD Oil)
- Prostate Gland (BPH)
- Breast Conditions
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Lyme Disease (Evaluation, Clinical Care and Treatment)
- Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease
- Autoimmune Conditions
- Depression and Anxiety
- Hormone Imbalance
- Premature Aging
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Support Pathologies
- Joint Sprains and Strains
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Hip Pain
- Herniated and Buldging Disks in the Neck
- Herniated and Buldging Disks in the Low Back
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Coccyx Injury and Pain
- Balance Problems
- Plantar Fasciitis
Located in Ocala, FL from 1981 - Present. However, proudly serving the cities of The Villages, FL, Gainesville, FL, Ormond Beach, FL, Dunnellon, FL, and Crystal River, FL for all of your major health conditions and challenges.